1959 Chevrolet Other Pickups
|:||“Sold as is. Please read full description and see all photos for details.”|
One year only beautiful 1959 3100 Chevy Apache truck.
We picked up this truck in the dry desert of New Mexico and took it to my place in San Diego, California. Typical for a southern state classic car, the body and frame were in good shape. It had not been moved for a while. You might think it’s easy but it takes a lot of work to get these old trucks back to life. We spent countless hours and money to get it to the next stage. Now it is running, the brakes work, it has a nicer interior, a freshly varnished truck-bed and working headlights and taillights. It’s still a project car that needs more work to be finished and to make it your own. I am selling this as a project car in as is condition.
In the following description, I am trying to describe the car and list some of the work that was done as detailed as possible. Thank you and good luck with this auction!
Title and Vin Plates:
- New Mexico title.
- Title is matching VIN plate.
Body, frame and paint:
- Solid New Mexico Truck.
- Frame is good without any cuts or rust.
- The truck body was also in good shape. It’s and old truck with plenty of little dents and minor imperfections.
Most difficult bodywork was done:
- Cab corners professionally repaired with patched from LMC truck.
- Side panels professionally repaired with patched from LMC truck.
- It would need more bodywork if you want to paint the truck.
We usesd a primer paint for a dual color paint job:
- Grill, bumpers, roof painted in beige.
- Hood, Panels, cab, fenders in silver grey.
- Nice black leather bench newly upholstered in June 2020.
- Uncut dashboard painted in black.
- Headliner, panels and floor painted in black.
- Brand new steering wheel cap with Chevy logo.
Chrome and emblem parts:
- Original iconic “Apache” side emblems.
- Chevy hood emblem.
- Original grill painted in beige.
- 235 Chevy Inline 6-Cylinder engine
- New water pump installed in May 2020.
- New fuel lines installed.
- Radiator rebuilt by Buds Radiator Service in La Jolla in May 2020.
- It runs, and sounds good, but could use some more carb adjustment
- Engine bay painted in black.
- Much more work done…
- New fuel lines and filter
- 4 Speed Manual transmission.
- Transmission and entire undercarriage cleaned off old mud.
- Clutch and transmission need more work. I can drive the truck up and down my street.
- Brakes were serviced and bled.
- Alloy rims in 17 inch size.
- 245/70/R17 tires
- Truck bed redone
- Truck bed walls painted in black.
- Truck bed stripes painted in black.
- Truck bed wood varnished.
- It took days to cut off all the old bolts and to clean everything up.
- Partly rewired
- Headlights and taillights work
General information about this make and model:
In 1958, all Task Force trucks were dubbed the Chevrolet Apache, a name they would carry until the end of the series in 1959. There was little difference between the 1958 and 1959 Apache.
The Apache version with the impressive grill and the nasal hole front lights is probably the most iconic model of all classic Chevy trucks. The 1959 is a one year only produced model and seems to be the most desired body style for collectors and enthusiasts. The short bed style is the most valuable version; Completely restored, I consider the value of approximately $35K (as of June 2020).
Shipping and payment information:
Buyer is responsible for shipping. I would help to communicate with the shipper for pick up. I can also offer to drop off the truck at a shipping facility in LA. I would give you a quote for that based on distance to your port. I accept PayPal for the down payment only. Full payment can be paid by money transfer or cash in person.
I tried my best to describe this car as detailed and honest as possible. Some of the information stated above are based on what I was told and I don’t guarantee that all information is accurate. This car is sold AS IS. All classic cars, regardless of age, mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure.
EBAY AUCTION TERMS:
1. Per the Ebay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legal contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commit further outlined in the Ebay User Agreement, all non-paying Ebay members are reported to consolidated recovery system. A Collection agency will appear on your credit .
2. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. I reserve the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its direction and shall not be held liable for any such actions.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact me within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required within one business day (24) hours of the auction's close. The deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market.
5. If winning bidder does not contact me within 24 hours and doesn't submit deposit within one business day or 24 hours of auction close, vehicle may be available to the next higher, qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
6. I have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact me directly to request additional information or ask any questions.
7 . Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. We encourage bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to bidding to help ensure satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a bidding on vehicles.
8. This vehicle is sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final of winning bid price does not include shipping, tag, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenditures resulting from the state.
10. I can assist you in getting the vehicle to the transport truck driver of your choice in San Diego. I assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in shipper's custody.
11. I bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established.
12. This auction process is a legally binding contract into which you enter when you click "confirm" on your bid. Please have finances in order before you decide to bid and please ask all questions before you decide to bid. Basically, please only bid if you are ready to purchase this car. Car is sold as-is with no warranties express or implied. License plate is not included. Any disputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through binding arbitration exclusively in San Diego county, under applicable state laws. By bidding you agree to abide by a legal contract. Be sure to get your spouse's permission before you bid.
TOP «Chevrolet» cars for sale in the United States
Lattest Arrivals1983 Chevrolet C-10 Stepside
2010 Chevrolet Corvette 4LT
1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28**FRAME OFF RESTORATION**
1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1970 Chevrolet Camaro
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
1985 Chevrolet S-10 Truck
1971 Chevrolet VEGA WAGON
1965 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
1965 Chevrolet C-10 Custom
1967 Chevrolet C-10
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z28
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 2 DOOR HARD TOP
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1965 Chevrolet Impala SS
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 stingray
2018 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible
2003 Chevrolet S-10
1967 Chevrolet Impala
1984 Chevrolet C-10 Silverado
1979 Chevrolet C-10
2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS
1977 Chevrolet Impala Coupe
1997 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500 SILVERADO
1967 Chevrolet C-10
1950 Chevrolet Other Pickups
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Trim