Used 1967 Austin healey 3000 Convertible Inline 6L Gasoline Manual 1967 AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 MK3 BJ-8 PHASE 2
|Manufacturer Exterior Color:||none|
|Manufacturer Interior Color:||none|
|Number of Cylinders:||6|
|Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Trim:||1967 AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 MK3 BJ-8 PHASE 2|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Item status:||In archive SEE NEW ADS >>>>> |
1307 E St. Gertrude Place Building A
Santa Ana California 92705
1967 AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 MK3 BJ-8 PHASE 2 SPORTS CONVERTIBLE. METALLIC GOLDEN BEIGE/ BLACK TRIM. 1 OF THE ORIGINAL 553 CARS PRODUCED IN THIS FINAL ANNIVERSARY GOLD COLOR. 4-SPEED, OVERDRIVE, WIRE WHEELS, HEATER, ADJUSTABLE STEERING. VERY LATE PRODUCTION CA
-Very rare offering in original Metallic Golden Beige. Austin Healey produced only 553 of the final BJ-8's in this exquisite color for only 6 months from June of 1967 through the end of that year. Most were trimmed with black interiors, some in red.-Just purchased from the nephew of it's long term past owner from Ohio in unrestored original condition.-Mostly complete example with very decent and straight bodywork. Good shrouds. Needs usual/typical Healey rust repair- inner and outer rockers, floors, outriggers, trunk floor, fender bottoms, etc. PLEASE SEE WALK AROUND VIDEO.-Minimal localized rust on front ends. Mostly solid mainrails throughout. Stored for years indoors.-Excellent candidate for a ground-up restoration. 29F Series 3000 engine.-BMIHT certificate shows late production in November 1967, and then delivered to the US and sold in 1968.
***************** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BELOW
SELLER REQUIRES A NON-REFUNDABLE $2,000 USD TOTAL DEPOSIT
FOR ALL VEHICLE PURCHASES. In addition to the non-refundable $500 deposit
collected through Paypal, seller requires an additional non-refundable $1,500
deposit for a total of $2,000 USD. Bank
Wire, Zelle, Venmo, Cashiers check, Wells Fargo Bank direct deposit, and other
payment methods are accepted.
Please look at all pictures / video and call or email with
We will assist in shipping worldwide. The following prices do not include import
taxes / fees, optional insurance, or additional fees charged by the export
company. Shipping rates are about $1,495
to the following ports: Bremerhaven DE,
Southampton / Felixstowe UK, Antwerp BE, Rotterdam NL, and Le Havre
France. **Shipping rates are subject to
change and may vary. The above rates are an estimated range and are not
The vehicle description above is general in nature and not
to be solely relied upon by buyer. Buyer is responsible to verify authenticity,
matching numbers, condition, year, model, make, type, rarity, provenance, and
all other relevant information. We do
test drive the vehicles represented and give our general assessment, however we
do not perform comprehensive systems / component checks including but not
limited to: electrical, instruments, cylinder compression, carburetion,
gaskets, suspension, steering, gearbox, engine, wheels, braking system, clutch
system, exhaust, fluid health, fuel system, chassis, body, paint, etc.
Independent inspections are welcomes and encouraged. Seller does not make any warranties expressed
/ implied regarding the vehicleвЂ™s design, compliance with any manufacturer specifications
or government regulation, mechanical operation/condition, safety, or any
components parts. Seller makes no warranties in regards to vehicleвЂ™s mechanical
road-worthiness, and Buyer agrees to perform a mechanical inspection/service
before operation of vehicle. Buyer is responsible for any and all fees
associated with payments made through third party transfer methods / companies
/ applications including but not limited to Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, etc.
regardless of whether those fees are charged to the buyerвЂ™s or sellerвЂ™s
account. All vehicle sales do not include any government taxes or fees.
This car is sold with a clear title and is available for
inspection by appointment.
This car is located in Southern California, 35 minutes (30
miles) from the Los Angeles Port of Long Beach.
KURT TANNER MOTORCARS
909.241.1051 вЂ“ CELL
949.734.6904 вЂ“ SHOP
Kurt Tanner Motorcars
1307 E St. Gertrude Place
Santa Ana California 92705
Ask for:Kurt Tanner
Primary Phone:[hidden information]
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
SELLER REQUIRESA NON-REFUNDABLE $2,000 USD TOTAL DEPOSIT FOR ALL VEHICLE PURCHASES. In addition to thenon-refundable $500 deposit collected through Paypal, seller requires an additional non-refundable $1,500 deposit for a total of $2,000 USD. Bank Wire, Zelle, Venmo, Cashiers check, Wells Fargo Bank direct deposit, and other payment methods are accepted.Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. We reserve the right to end an auction early.Deposit:We require a non-refundable $2000 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance. 1. Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement 2. Kurt Tanner Motorcarsreserves the right to, a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. 3. Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. 4. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" a. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: В§ You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. b. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: В§ You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid. 5. Funds & Financing: a. For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions pleasee-mailor phoneKurtat
[hidden information]prior to bidding. 6. Buyers Inspection:Kurt Tanner Motorcarshas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Kurt Tanner Motorcarswelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
7. Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.The Buyer acknowledges and represents that neither the seller nor sellerвЂ™s agent(s) have made any express or implied warranties about or concerning this vehicle other than those contained in this agreement. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has knowledge and expertise in automobile purchasing and business matters such that Buyer is capable of evaluating the merits and risks associated with this vehicle, this transaction and this agreement. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SALE ISAS-IS, WHERE IS. The Buyer further acknowledges that he/she/they/it have not relied upon any assumptions regarding Seller or SellerвЂ™s agent(s) knowledge concerning the vehicle nor upon any representations by Seller or SellerвЂ™s agent(s) about the vehicle. The Buyer is buying this vehicle based upon his/her/their/its or his/her/their/its agentвЂ™s own inspection, evaluation, examination and opinion. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND USAGE IN TRADE ARE DISCLAIMED. 8. Taxes and Registration fees:Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. 9. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's checks we will hold all titles until funds have cleared. 10. Shipping & Delivery: a. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. b. Licensed Carriers are generally insured. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided byKurt Tanner Motorcarsas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withKurt Tanner Motorcars. c. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. 11. Finalizing your Purchase: a. Kurt Tanner Motorcarswill contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. b. Successful high bidder MUST communicate withKurtatKurt Tanner Motorcarsbye-mailor phone
[hidden information]within 48 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 7 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. c. At time of sending initial deposit, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller. Fees and Taxes Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax, title, license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Please reach out to dealer for details.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright 2022 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
-Very rare offering in original Metallic Golden Beige. Austin Healey produced only 553 of the final BJ-8's in this exquisite color for only 6 months from June of 1967 through the end of that year. Most were trimmed with black interiors, some in red.-Just purchased from the nephew of it's long term past owner from Ohio in unrestored original condition.-Mostly complete example with very decent and straight bodywork. Good shrouds. Needs usual/typical Healey rust repair- inner and outer rockers, floors, outriggers, trunk floor, fender bottoms, etc. PLEASE SEE WALK AROUND VIDEO.-Minimal localized rust on front ends. Mostly solid mainrails throughout. Stored for years indoors.-Excellent ca
We have no enough data to show
Lattest Arrivals1967 Austin Healey 3000
1963 Austin Healey 3000
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
1967 Austin Healey 3000 1967 AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 MK3 BJ-8 PHASE 2
1956 Austin Healey 100-6
Typical Errors In Writing A Car Name
Visitors Also Find:
- Austin healey 3000 Convertible
- Austin healey 3000 Inline 6L
- Austin healey 3000 Gasoline
- Austin healey 3000 Manual
- Austin healey 3000 1967 AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 MK3 BJ-8 PHASE 2