1967 Triumph Bonneville
|Exterior Color:||Aubergine/Alaskan White|
|Engine Size (cc):||650|
|Sub Model (Optional):||650T120R|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
Jack Pine Cycle is proud to present this outstanding example of a 1967 T120R Bonneville, restored to factory-correct concours condition.
A properly restored Triumph motorcycle, as in this case, has been completely disassembled down to every last nut & bolt, and every part has either been painted, powder-coated, plated, polished, repaired, or replaced. We use NOS British parts wherever possible, current Made-in-UK parts in many cases, and good Made-in-Asia parts only when the quality and accuracy exceeds everything else available.
This bike has been re-assembled as it came from the factory, with few notable exceptions, and features the following:
- Engine disassembled, cases degreased & bead blasted to correct finish, sludge trap cleaned, new bushings, bearings, pistons, rings, valves, guides, clutch basket & plates, rotor/stator, primary chain, & gaskets. All other internal parts degreased, cleaned, & replaced as necessary.
- All black parts powder coated, many chrome parts re-plated including original Amal components, controls & Lucas headland, all hardware cadmium plated, all aluminum parts hand polished.
- Paint is the correct Aubergine and Alaskan White, hand-striped by Don Hutchinson Cycle and featuring a correct "World Speed Record" and many other waterslide decals. Tank badges were also repainted according to the originals which featured a plain chrome "shelf" on top of the letters, with paint subtly seeping into the seam.
- Original Smiths speedometer rebuilt by Nisonger Instruments of New York
- Many rare, original parts adorn this bike, including correct brown bakelite kill switch, NOS bakelite Champion WC548 plug caps, Bradley shock absorber bolts, Amal alloy throttle with proper cable adjusters, Dunlop rims, cad-plated shock spring clips, cad-plated rim locks with leather washers, and more.
- A correct seat cover has been fitted, including correct black textured trim, and the rarely-seem correct gold 1967 Triumph logo has been affixed.
- Electric components have been replaced or restored, including a proper cloth-wrapped wiring harness, Lucas & tail lamp assembly with L679 lens, Lucas tail-lamp switch, horn/dip switch, headland switches & bulbs.
- All rubber parts have been replaced with factory-correct reproductions, including rare "houndstooth" oil lines, footpads with proper Triumph logo, and Grand Turismo grips.
- Exhaustive list of other parts replaced, including two new Amal Monobloc carburetors, new drive chain, cables, speed drive, brake, wheel bearings & stainless spokes, air cleaner assemblies, petcocks, and fuel line assembly.
- The bike was reassembled according to factory specs, with nuts & bolts properly oriented, wiring/hoses routed properly, using John Bull-type rubber & flexible alloy ties throughout.
There are very few 1967 Triumph T120R Bonnevilles which have been restored and tuned to this exacting level of detail. Thank you for looking, and please ask any & all questions.
$5,000 deposit due within 48 hours of auction end. Payment may be made via Cashiers Check or wire transfer. Seller retains right to end the auction early and sell locally. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer. While in-person inspection is welcome, test-rides are not. Thanks again.
TOP «Triumph» motorcycles for sale in Canada
Lattest Arrivals1975 Triumph Trident
1939 TRIUMPH SPEED TWIN
Triumph TR5T trophy trail
2011 Triumph Rocket III Touring
1953 Triumph Tiger Cub T 20
1950 Triumph Thunderbird
Triumph Daytona 955 Cafe Racer
TRIUMPH SPEED TRIPLE 1050 R 1050R 12/2016 MODEL 25342KMS PROJECT MAKE OFFER
1938 Triumph Speed Twin
2003 Triumph Bonneville
1968 Triumph Other
triumph thruxton 900 cafe racer naked road bike classic motorcycle custom
Triumph Daytona 675R 2014
2010 Triumph speed triple 1050 SE
1968 Triumph trophy
TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 05/2007MDL 38012KMS PROJECT MAKE AN OFFER
Triumph Thunderbird Iconic first model 1950
TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675R 675 01/2012 MODEL 18742KMS PROKECT MAKE AN OFFER
TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE 07/2009 MODEL PROJECT MAKE AN OFFER
2012 Triumph Bonneville
2001 Triumph Bonneville
2005 Triumph Rocket III
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1966 Triumph Bonneville
1966 Triumph TR6R
1969 Triumph Trident
TRIUMPH TIGER 800 XC 800XC 12/2013 MODEL PROJECT MAKE AN OFFER
1967 Triumph Cub
TRIUMPH STREET TRIPLE RS 765 01/2017MDL 18727KMS PROJECT MAKE AN OFFER