1969 Chevrolet Camaro Rally sport
|Exterior Color:||Lemans blue|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Engine:||350 small block|
This is 1969 true Rally Sport Camaro with power steering, a 350 pump gas chevy engine, and automatic trans with 10 bolt rear end!
This Camaro is an extremely nice car that you can take to all the shows, cruises and drive anywhere daily!
It turns everyone's heads and is a blast to drive!
1969 Camaro true Rally Sport with blue interior
- 350 cubic inch Chevy engine on pump gas - not a race car engine but plenty of power for the street.
- Edelbrock Aluminum intake painted orange.
- Edelbrock carburetor.
- Nice drivable cam shaft with great lop sound (watch and listen to video)
- New aluminum valve covers
- K and N carbon fiber inserted air cleaner
- New Aluminum radiator filler panel with round dimpled holes.
- New Billet CNC hood hinge set.
- Flowmaster mufflers with duel exhaust ran out the back of car.
- Power Steering
- 350 turbo automatic transmission with shift kit.
- 10 bolt rear end with 355 gears (great cruising and driving on the street gear).
- Air shocks on rear to raise/lower and stiffen/soften the car in the rear.
- New 10 bolt billet differential cover with gear oil change.
- Almost perfect Lemans blue paint with painted on DX-1 white strips - 9.5 out of 10 rating (this paint is professional done 9 years ago and still looks awesome)(watch video).
- This car has new GM quarter panels, door skins and front fenders, (see photos of the complete restoration).
- New SS Camaro hood with grills.
- Power coated black front suspension.
- Gloss black paint on firewall and front fender wheels.
- Detroit speed electric hide-away door motors that work great.
- RS dark blue interior in great condition
- Front and rear seat blue seat belts.
- No rust under car and undercoating to protect rust prevention.
- New Kenwood sound system with Bluetooth.
- New Center console two cup holder and arm rest.
- New blue led dash, dome, and gauge lights.
- New Octane headlights with Blue led halo rings.
- New Ridler 20" wheels 20 x8 on front and 20x10 on rear.
- New performance tires - 20-35-225 front and 20-30-275 rear.
- Car is lowered 1.5" for great look.
- New disc brakes on front and drum on rear.
- New power brake booster and master cylinder (this car stops and brakes like a 2018 camaro)
- New 35% window tint.
- New Lloyd Camaro RS floor mats.
- Clear Michigan title.
- All lights, turn signals, brake lights work.
- Trunk mat
- 1 set of keys
- Heater is still in car
- "1969" Michigan license plate- new emergency brake cables.
Check out this YouTube walk around video of this awesome 1969 RS Camaro
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Barclay W. Gebel