1969 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger :
· Car was original 383 2bbl with factory a/c, p/s, gold met color and
black vinyl top
· Vehicle has many new parts including engine 440 with forged steel
crank, rods, pistons.
· Complete machine work performed, heads milled and block was decked,
standard bore and complete balancing.
· Compression ratio is 10.933:1 and engine will run on pump gas.
· Mopar camshaft part#P[hidden information] MECH.lift .528" duration 284 degrees,
solid lifter with Isky adustable valve train.
· Heads have mild port work and intake 2.1 exhaust 1.75 with Mopar green
· Intake manifold Edelbrock CH4B with Holley HP 950 carb prepped by AED,
Hooker super comp headers are Jet Hot coated, Milodon deep oil pan, Fluid
Damper balancer, March pulleys, Griffin polished radiator, dual remote oil
filters with steel braided lines, MSD ignition with Pro Billet distributor.
Tilton Super Starter.
· Granatelli polished aluminum valve covers, trunk mounted fuel cell with
Mallory Comp 110 pump, braided steel fuel lines, trunk mounted battery with T
· Body panels are all original (less hood) The 1/4 panels’ metal work has been finished and panels are currently
sprayed with Standox sprayable body filler. The decklid is bare metal and upper
package tray was replaced and will require bodywork for finishing. Floors are
solid and bodywork is approx 75% complete. Also have paint to finish the car.
· front suspension redone with OE disc brakes, new
calipers, torsion bars are 1" Hotchkiss and Sway. I can't remember if I left the Drag shocks in or changed them.
· Transmission is Torqueflite 727 with full B&M trans-kit, 2800 stall TC, Hurst Vmatic 2, & a
trans oil cooler.
· Mopar 8 3/4 rear end 4.10 Sure-Grip with full rebuild, rear leaf spring
relocation kit, Mopar super stock springs, rear drag shocks, adjustable pinion
snubber, Weld Racing Drag Lite wheels front and rear with Hoosier Pro Street
29/15.5015 LT in back and Coker Classic red line radials P235/75R15 in front,
rear mini tubs to allow for rear tire size, subframe connectors.
· 8 point roll cage with removable swing out bars, all chrome moly
· Full front grille, headlamps, & wiring all original and in very
good condition, original tailamps and sidemarker lamps, bumpers have been
rechromed and brackets have been powdercoated.
This is a project that I didn't get off the ground. Car has very very minor surface rust here and there, but is basically rust free and in great condition. Motor was running a few years back, but the car has sat in a garage since then. Things I KNOW it needs is, carb rebuilt (leaking), new brake booster or extra vacuum power assist, new paint job if you are looking for a show car. I'm sure it needs a bit more than that to get on the road, but very minimal for sure outside of the things I mentioned. Those are the things I'm sure about and were the last things on my list when I almost had it street ready. She's a beast. I'm in no rush to sell. Just contemplating a GT350R and hence would need to let er go to make that purchase.
No bidders with zero or negative feedback. Car will not leave premise without full payment with cash or banker check. Any questions I'll do my best to answer.