1969 Pontiac Le Mans
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
1969 Pontiac Lemans car was born in california. titled to previous owner in arizona and i re titled it to california when i bought it. current tags and registration.
- Black with black out trim and gold ornamentation
- Solid California / Arizona body
- Light weight fiberglass hood, front and rear bumpers
- Dual sport mirrors
- Tinted windows
- built Pontiac 455 engine
- High rise intake manifold with 850Holley carburetor
- Hooker Competition Headers (ceramic coated) with low restriction exhaust
- Becool aluminum radiator
- Summit Racing protorque starter
- Roller rocker arms
- MSD ignition
- Hughes Performance turbo 400 transmission with high stall torque converter
- B&M Pro Stick Shifter
- GM 12 bolt 4.11 Posi-traction axle
- new Trunk mounted Optima Red Top battery
- Power front disc brakes with line lock
- New carpet, headliner, and dash pad
- Custom fabric seat covers with gold inserts
- NOS gauge packagefront bumper is fiberglass endura bumper
mileage is not total or original, but is mileage since gauges were replaced with NOS set. original chassis mileage around 98,000 total. engine/transmission rebuild have around 10,000 miles
Brakes are standard 69 GM front disc rear drum.
Suspension and steering are standard 69 GM.
Rear differential is a 12 bolt GM 4.11 posi
Engine is a built 455 pontiac motor with high rise manifold, Holley carb, roller rockers, and coated Hooker headers making near 600 hppaint is very good quality. would do well with some paint buffing/waxingcons:-shifter is bm pro stick shifter. and works just fine but will need to be rewired and re mounted. mounted a little bit loose currently -shift gate may be lined up wrongly within the shfiter, Any further questions email me and ask I have more pictures and videos of car running and idling
deposit of 1000 is required within 24 hours via paypal @ [hidden information] payment due 7days from end date.