2013 Subaru Impreza
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows|
|Number of Cylinders:||4|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Options:||4-Wheel Drive, Sunroof|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
For your consideration we have a 2013 Subaru Impreza Premium with just 55k miles. This is a great car. Starts right up. Runs and drives smooth and solid. Just as it should with such low miles. This is a safe, reliable, fun and fuel efficient hatchback that is ready to go. It is ready to serve you for many years to come. We are offering this great car at a great price! Don't miss out on this low mileage beauty!
The Exterior is in very good condition for the year as you can see in the large HD pictures below. It has a dent on the bottom of the driver’s side rocker. It comes with all three original keys. It has a sunroof. This is a great looking car in person. This low mileage vehicle has been well taken care of. The engine bay looks clean and the engine purrs like new.
The Interior is also in very good condition for the year as you can see in the pictures. It has all of the popular options such as heated seats, automatic, cruise control, power windows, locks, mirrors etc. This is a clean, well kept car. It's obvious that the previous owner took great care of this car and it shows.
The History This car carries a “rebuilt salvage” brand on the title. The damage was light. Before pictures are here.
It has passed the Ohio safety inspection by the highway patrol. The title is no longer salvage but it does have a rebuild brand. It will now transfer and register like any other vehicle.
Fees & Taxes
The total amount due is the high bid plus our $199.00 title, license and documentation fee and your sales tax. A 45 day temporary tag/registration is included. We collect sales tax for residents of Ohio (rate varies by county of residence) and for residents of AZ (5.6%), CA (7.25%), FL (6%), IN (6%), MA (6%), MI (6%), SC (6% capped @ $300). Under the US Commerce Clause, you will NOT be double taxed. PayPal is only accepted for the deposit. Balance must be paid cash or by certified bank check.
We can ship the car to your door for less than you think. Email us your zip code for a Quote. 90% of time the car will arrive to your door within 7 work days. We can also pick you up from the Cleveland Airport or any other Bus/Train terminal here in Cleveland.
Warranty This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely.
Reasonable expectations are the key to a happy used car buying experience! Please keep in mind that this car is not new. It is USED! And as such it will most certainly have imperfections that will distinguish it from a new car some of which are impossible to show in pictures. Some folks will only settle for the “perfect condition” car and that’s ok, but this is not that car. Extra keys, key fobs or manuals are not guaranteed unless you see them in the pictures.
Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $200.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Financing must be arranged before a bid is placed. Check out LightStream if you need financing.
We are located at:
3833 Ridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44144
Our Business Hours are:
Contact us at:
216 759 4444
Thank you for looking!
Check out LightStream if you need financing. They have incredibly fair rates and will finance rebuilt titles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a salvage title car? Salvage titles are deemed such by an insurance company, not a government agency. A salvage title car is a car that an insurance company had paid off, at a point, its value to the original owner.
2. How does a car become salvage?There are many reasons for this. The most common is collision. A lot of these salvage cars, however, are simply recovered theft cars. Recovered theft cars get a salvage title if they are recovered after the original owner has been paid off. Usually this happens after 30 days.
3. I thought salvage title cars are “totaled”?“Totaled” means an economic total loss. This doesn’t usually have much to do with the extent of the damage. Regardless of mileage, the older the car is the easier it would be for an insurance company to write them off. The less expensive the car is the is the lighter the damage would have to be for an insurance company to write it off rather then repair it. The salvage industry in huge in this country. We have access to at least 80,000 cars a week through salvage auctions. The majority of those cars are, indeed, not worth repairing. But a lot of these cars have minor damage or none at all. We pick and choose cars that have light damage. We never buy anything with severe damage. If nothing else, it would not be economical for us.
4. What was the extend of the damage for this car? This is described in detail in the history section of this listing above. For almost every car we sell, we have the pictures prior to repairs being made. So you can see for yourself that all of the cars we sell have not had serious damage.
5. How common is this? The fact is that nearly all retail dealers have body shops on site. The vast majority of used cars get bodywork. The difference is that we disclose all of our repairs. Most dealers do not. This is because we believe that there is nothing wrong with buying a car that has had body work done, but you should be able to buy it for less.
6. Is this a salvage title car?. It is not. At least not anymore. This car has an Original Ohio title that has a “rebuilt salvage” brand. The brand is there simply to indicate the vehicle’s history.
7. Has this car been inspected? Yes. This car has been inspected by the Ohio Highway Patrol. It has passed that inspection and is deemed roadworthy. No different than any other car. Ironically, only our cars get inspected. Under Ohio law, no roadworthiness test is necessary other than salvage inspections. This means that only our cars are inspected. Clean title cars, whether sold on E-Bay or otherwise, have not been inspected.
8. What about title transfer and registration? This will be no different than any other car. The initial 30 day registration we issue at deliver free of charge. This car will register and transfer like any other car. Title transfer will also be the same.
These are the most commonly asked questions. If you have further questions, you can reach us directly at 216 759 4444 or you can use the e-bay “ask seller a question” link. Replies are always prompt.
TOP «Subaru» cars for sale in Canada
Lattest ArrivalsSubaru Sherpa super deluxe, Collector car
2006 subaru forester xt bagged widebody
2016 Subaru WRX Series Hyper.Blue
Subaru Forester GT 2000 Turbo. Cheap No Reserve - WRX, STI , SUBARU
2001 Subaru Impreza MY02 WRX (AWD) Silver Manual 5sp M Sedan
2004 Subaru WRX STi
Subaru Impreza Hawkeye STi Spec D Rolling Shell / Body / Chassis
2004 Subaru WRX STI
1995 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI TURBO TYPE RA JDM IMPORT DCCD DAMAGED SALVAGE
2011 Subaru WRX Premium WRC blue
Subaru wrx evo 8 2005 damaged big end bearing.
2002 Subaru Liberty B4 3GEN Twin Turbo ** P Plate Legal **
1983 Subaru Touring Wagon 4WD Rare!
subaru Forester turbo diesel
2014 Subaru WRX Impreza WRX
2019 Subaru Forester Premium
Suburu Impreza 2004
2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited
2007 Subaru Liberty 2.5T (NOT RUNNING)
SUBARU FORESTER MY04 X 2.5L 4Cyl AUTO 02 9479 9555 Easy Finance TAP
Subaru Impreza GX all wheel drive AWD - NO RESERVE
2019 Subaru Impreza G5 2.0i Hatchback 5dr CVT 7sp AWD [MY19] Pearl White A
2001 Subaru Impreza WRX 370BHP Manual Petrol 2.0 Turbo
2012 Subaru Outback B5A 2.5I Automatic A Wagon
2005 SUBARU LIBERTY PREM WAGON-AUTO-324K'S-NOISY MOTOR @ 2,500RPM-$1,200 NO RWC
2008 SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5 AUTO WAGON DAMAGED
Subaru liberty 3.0r auto sedan
Subaru Legacy JDM Import SUPER LOW 18,xxxKM 1995 Model NSW rego 01/21 Liberty
2008 Subaru Forrester Manual Wagon Deceased Estate