ZCarSales.com does not store additional information about the seller except for those contained in the announcement. The site does not responsible for the published ads, does not the guarantor of the agreements and does not cooperating with transport companies.
Be carefull!
Do not trust offers with suspiciously low price.

Used Audi RS7 Cars for sale in Australia, Second Hand

Audi Logo

Audi RS7 cars for sale. This listings include Audi RS7 cars from the Australia. Use this search form to find the vehicle that you need. Audi well known by the RS7 model. All Audi models you can see here.


Country:
Vehicle type
Make:
Model:
Mileage:
Year:
Price:

Show search form
Sorry, there are no results to display.

In 2013, Audi expanded the RS line with the new RS 7 hatchback. This is a car that can safely settle in the heart and mind of the car enthusiast. It combines style and spaciousness, striking design and practicality, sportiness and versatility of a vehicle. The car debuted at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Striking design, aesthetic lines, innovative technologies - all this creates a unique and recognizable dynamic image of the new Audi RS 7 Sportback.

From the usual A7 "charged & raquo; The variant is recognizable by its stylish, sculpted bumpers with air intakes, a tricky squinting optics with stripes of LED lights, a glossy black honeycomb grille and a rear spoiler. The profile is adorned with stylish forged 20-inch 7-spoke (optionally available in 21 inches and three versions) wheels. Also available for an additional fee are carbon-ceramic disc brakes with a diameter of 16.5 inches. Audi RS7 is painted in 10 different colors, among them are namedin honor of the Portuguese track Estoril blue. On request, the car can also be finished in matt aluminum and carbon.

The interior is fully consistent with what the "interior" of a sports car should be: a three-spoke steering wheel covered with leather, parts trimmed with carbon fiber, and on the dashboard you can find, for example, a lap timer, boost pressure and oil temperature sensors. The standard audio system, four-zone climate control and the MMI navigation plus navigation system are standard equipment. Additionally, you can orderthe head-up display, the Bang & Olufsen audio system as well as a range of assistance systems such as adaptive cruise control and night vision assist for pedestrian recognition. As an option, there are four more types of finishing materials, including nappa and alcantara in all possible grades and shades.

The Audi RS7 Sportback is about 15% lighter than the standard version, as it does not use a pure steel body structure, but 20% consists of aluminum, thanks to which the engineers from Ingoldstadt were able to achieve ideal body rigidity. It provides the chorusgreater controllability and improves the sound insulation of the vehicle interior.

The adaptive air suspension also contributes to the increased driving stability. For fans of extreme riding, the RS7 will offer an even stiffer chassis with classic steel springs, tri-mode shock absorbers and DRC to combat body roll. In addition to the suspension, adaptive steering with a variable gear ratio and an electromechanical amplifier is available to order.

Under the hood, the RS7 is the most powerful engine everry is now in the arsenal of Audi. And this is a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 that develops 560bhp. with. and 700 Nm in the range of 1750–5500 rpm. The motor is paired with an 8-speed gearbox. The engine is equipped with an advanced cylinder shut-off system: at low loads, the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 8th cylinders are shut off, while the corresponding valves are closed by means of electromechanical mechanisms. Thus, the engine operates as a 4-cylinder until the driver presses the accelerator vigorously. This system helps to save up to 10% of fuelwillow. On the combined cycle, the RS7 consumes just 9.8 l / 100 km. The car accelerates to a hundred in just 3.9 seconds. The maximum speed of the RS7 in the basic version is 250 kilometers per hour, but for a surcharge, the electronic limiter will be set at around 280 or 305 kilometers per hour.

The basic configuration of the Audi RS 7 Sportback is equipped with a quattro all-wheel drive system with a center differential, which provides excellent traction and gives the driver complete control over the vehicle. The quattro system in the RS 7 is tuned for 60%its torque is transmitted to the rear axle, the remaining 40% to the front. A rear differential is optionally available.

In short, the Audi RS7 is a comfortable car for every day. Although almost a supercar.

List of the Audi models