Asc a question to the item: Greeves Griffon 250 1969 VMX, classic Motor X, not YZ,RM, KTM,CR,
If you are interested in the ad, we recommend that you read the list of useful questions to the seller. Here are some of them.
Questions to ask a dealer1. Is the car still available for sale? Don't waste your time driving to the dealership when the car you want is no longer on the market.
2. Ask to confirm the mileage.
3. Ask to confirm the price.
4. Ask if the price is negotiable.
5. Make sure the car has the options that you are looking for: air conditioner, automatic or manual, ABS, cruise control, etc.
6. Ask about any additional fees that may not be outlined so clearly. Some dealers add additional 'administration' fees later.
7. Ask if the car is covered by any kind of warranty.
8. Ask if the car had any accidents or major repairs.
9. Ask if any service records available. Try only buying a car that has a service history.
10. Ask if the dealer can arrange the car be brought for an inspection to your mechanic.
11. Ask for the VIN number.
Questions to ask a private seller1. When did you buy the car?
2. How many previous owners?
3. What is the current mileage?
4. Who is the Owner?
5. Has the car been in any previous accidents?
6. Has the car had any major repairs?
7. Are there any repairs needed now?
8. What's the mechanical condition of the car?
9. Where and how regularly the car has been serviced?
10. Are the service records available?
11. What is the reason for selling?
12. When was the last emission test done?
13. Is the car drivable now?